MOD 3 – EXTERIOR FIRE FIGHTER (ELEF-AM)
April 22 @ 8:00 am EDT
|This is a multi-day course (See all days in course)
One event on April 29, 2023 at 8:00 am
One event on May 6, 2023 at 8:00 am
One event on May 13, 2023 at 8:00 am
One event on May 21, 2022 at 8:00 am
One event on May 20, 2023 at 8:00 am
COURSE IS FULL.
Course Length52 Hrs
Lead Instructor(s)Jeff Reinert / Carl Seltzer
- In-County: $85
- Out of County: $125
Course GoalTo introduce entry level firefighters to the basic knowledge, skills, and abilities as they relate to exterior fire ground operations.
Course DescriptionThis course is designed to introduce new firefighters to exterior fire ground operations including ladders, forcible entry, fire behavior, fire extinguishers,SCBA, fire streams, hoseline advancement, and utility control. This is the third of four courses in the curriculum.
- Introduction to the Fire Service (ELFG)
- NIMS 700/li>
- ICS 100
Student Equipment / Supply Needs
- Firefighter’s Handbook (must remain in possession of the student throughout the entire course)
- Supported reference material and skill book (Must remain in possession of student at the end of the program)
- Helmet, gloves, turnout coat, turnout pants, boots, protective hood, and protective eyewear (safety glasses or goggles)
- 15′ ½”(12mm) Static Kernmantle Rope
- SCBA (self contained breathing apparatus)