MOD 2 – FIRE GROUND SUPPORT (ELFG)
March 27, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on March 20, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on March 27, 2021 at 8:00 am
One event on April 10, 2021 at 8:00 am
Jeff Reinert / Carl Seltzer
- In-County: $85
- Out of County: $125
To introduce entry level firefighters to the basic knowledge, skills, and abilities as they relate to fireground operations.
This course is designed to introduce new firefighters to fireground operation including water supply, fire hose, ropes, SCBA support, tools, communications and alarms. This is the second of four courses in the curriculum.
- Introduction to the Fire Service (ELIS)
- Hazardous Materials Awareness (HMAJB)
Minimum Age Requirement
14 years as of first day of class.
Student Equipment / Supply Needs
- Firefighter’s Handbook (must remain in possession of the student throughout the entire course)
- Supported reference material and skill book (Must remain in possession of student at the end of the program)
- Helmet, gloves, turnout coat, turnout pants, boots, protective hood, and protective eyewear (safety glasses or goggles)
- 15′ ½”(12mm) Static Kernmantle Rope
- SCBA (self contained breathing apparatus) AND spare cylinder.